Fuel the Spark: 5 Guiding Values for Success In Law and Life
Sometimes we all need to look at things from a different perspective—both personally and professionally. This intensive 3-hour “virtual workshop” will help you learn how to find more balance in your life and how that balance can fuel a successful and fulfilling legal career.
I partnered with Kevin E. Houchin, an attorney and author of Fuel the Spark: 5 Guiding Values for Success in Law and Life to create this powerful workshop on the rules of professional responsibility and how you can put the rules into an easy system for finding more success in your practice and life.
As a bonus, you will receive a free copy of Kevin Houchin’s book, along with the 40-page Fuel the Spark Action Guide.
What you’ll learn:
- How to do a better job of staying in the moment and how that can help our clients and colleagues
- How to avoid boredom and stay sharp
- How to find time to give back to help you make your greatest contribution
The Wellness Code for Healthy Lawyers
Are you feeling tired? Overweight? Under-energized? Worried that your unhealthy habits are hurting both your legal practice and your life?
The Wellness Code is your wellness emergency kit.
I created it with my friend, Monika Klein, a well-known nutrition and wellness advisor, to give you tips and strategies to support your health, wellness and work/life balance. It weaves together real-world strategies to implement and create a whole, healthy and successful life.
With The Wellness Code you will:
- Get a step-by-step plan to address and overcome the challenges you face in your professional and personal life.
- Discover how to create a pattern of healthy habits.
- Honor your time for yourself, both work and at home.
- Tap into the secrets of how to be a healthy leader – at the office, at home and in your community.
- Cash in on your expertise while living a rich, productive and healthy life.
Social Media For Lawyers
If you’re confused and overwhelmed by social media, this package will give you the information and skills you need to use LinkedIn™ and other social media outlets to build your network and your practice – ethically.
I partnered on this program with Viveka von Rosen, CEO of Linked Into Business LLC, which helps business professionals learn how to make valuable social media connections.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use social media ethically
- LinkedIn™ 101 best practices
- How to meet and connect with the right people
- How to manage and leverage your connections
- How to engage with and serve the clients you already have
- How to vastly increase your return in just 15 minutes a day
- Ethical considerations specific to LinkedIn™ as opposed to other forms of social media